Friday, March 24, 2006

Some fun down on the family farm!
The great-grandkids enjoy the very same activities the grandkids enjoyed (including my very own DH). Nothing like jumping on the beds! You cannot see them in the picture, but there are three full-sized bed in the room, with only a few inches between them. The game involves jumping from one mattress to the next.


Another adventure that my husband and the other grandchildren enjoyed was sliding, belly-down on the steep carpeted stairs. Grams told me once that she often sent her at least one of her grandkids home with rug burn across the chest! Now, that count includes a great-grandchild - my youngest daughter. See below:



2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Oh my! Those last couple of pictures were a little scary. I love the bed jumping though!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

That's funny. My kids are constantly jumping on the furniture and it drives us crazy, but I did it when I was a boy too. It's nice to see you let them have some fun.

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home