Friday, May 12, 2006


Last Saturday we attended the birthday party of a preschool classmate of Catie's, M., who just turned three. By 'we', I mean: Halie, Catie and Rosie, and me - the girls allowed me to chauffeur them, mostly because I'm the only one big enough to reach the pedals in the SUV. Luckily, I'm not shy when it comes to meeting new people. My daughters were thrilled to be a part of their young friend's party, then they saw the cake. M.'s mom made a spectacular Minnie Mouse cake, which I did not get a picture of. Forgot my camera. I am fortunate that M.'s mom was able to forward me a precious photo of little Rosie with remnants of her seond slice of the aforementioned Minnie Mouse cake. My daughters were on a sugar high all afternoon. Can you say "play outside until you've burned it all off and don't come to get me unless it's broken, bleeding or on fire"? Well, that's exactly what I said. I must also tell you that they played together beautifully. No fighting. No biting. No kidding!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin-erin-bo-berin said...

Rosie's hair is blonde, but it's subtly getting redder and redder. I think it will eventually match her firey spirit - even if she has to consult Miss Clairol!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Looks like she enjoyed it! Mmmmm I love cake....

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home