Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Potty Training Battle 101
Rosie: 2
Mommy: 0

We have Rosie's potty seat in the foyer of our house. Anytime she removes her diaper, we point her to the miniature potty, with a verbal command, "Sit." She has yet to produce anything in the potty. Today was the closest she's ever been. She handed me her already wet diaper, then raced back to the potty seat. I closed up the old diaper and walked to the kitchen to throw it away. When I returned, Rosie had pottied alright: pooped on the floor right in front of the seat, and peed off to the side of it. So close, and yet so far...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I just HATE potty training.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Potty training was HELL for me. I am sooo not looking forward to training my son, my daughter was bad enough! I feel for you!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home